The auction is over, the horse has found a new owner, but what happens now?
With the unique after-sales service, the team of the Westphalian Studbook is also available after the auction to help buyers and exhibitors with all occuring questions. From the settlement of the invoice, to the collection of the horse, to the further stabling and training of the new horse, we answer questions and arrange contacts to our cooperation partners.
Contact person after the auction:
Luca-Marie Peveling, Phone: +49 172 - 37 23 029, [email protected]
Our service offers:
- Coordination of the handover of the horse between buyer and seller (if the handover does not take place in Münster-Handorf)
- Arranging contacts to transport companies for transports within and outside of Germany
- Preparation of transport documents, TRACES, customs
- Preparation of current photo and video impressions of the horse
- Organisation of contacts to stabling places, riding and training stables, show presentation, preparation for mare performance test, licensing, etc.
See also our trailer about our "After Sales Service" here.